Green Strategy is an innovation-driven and research-based consultancy firm specializing in sustainability and circularity issues of the fashion industry. The company provides support to all fashion companies in Sweden and internationally, from small businesses to large international chains. Our aim is to help clients develop and communicate their sustainability and circularity ambitions and ongoing work more successfully, based on key sustainability principles, circular thinking, best practice and latest research. Our long term vision is to contribute to a more sustainable fashion and apparel industry, through high quality tailored consultancy services. Established in 2012 with a base in Stockholm, the company is run by Anna Brismar (PhD), sustainability consultant and founder.
Green Strategy offers the following services:
- Strategic support and advice: We identify, develop and propose valuable circular and sustainable strategies and business models for fashion companies that wish to improve their sustainability performance and be ahead in the field. Support is based on both new and established sustainability principles, circular economic thinking, best practice, and latest research in the field.
- Material for sustainability communication: We develop, complement or refine professional documents in the area of sustainability, to help communicate your company’s visions, goals, strategies and ongoing sustainability work in a clear, well-structured and selling manner, for internal or external use. Also, we perform editing and translation work (English-Swedish) of internal and external documents, such as sustainability reports.
- A holistic sustainability analysis of your company’s business model, operational schemes, supply chains, and general practices in order to identify key issues, challenges and possible environmental impacts that need to be addressed in relation to sustainability. Work also includes the identification and proposal of important measures to effectively reduce, mitigate or prevent any negative environmental impacts of existing and planned operations and practices.
- Interdisciplinary research-oriented studies and reports in the area of water, environment and sustainability. The work generally starts with a brief “state-of-the-art assessment” and proceeds with methodology development, collection and analysis of data, and compilation of the findings in a professional report. Methods used could be interviews, mail surveys, statistical analysis, and selected literature reviews. The final report may be presented at meetings or seminars, as requested.
- Educational services in terms of academic support and curriculum development. We develop courses and hold lectures on the topic of sustainability and circularity related to the fashion, apparel and textile industry, in response to organizers’ requests. Lectures can be held in person or recorded for online courses.
- Presentations at conferences, seminars and workshops. We are happy to participate at and hold lectures and presentations at conferences and other events, both in Sweden and abroad, on the topic of circularity and sustainability related to fashion, apparel and textiles, in response to organizers’ requests.
Additional support can also be provided upon request. Each assignment is executed in close cooperation with the client with the aim to meet your highest expectations and to strengthen your sustainability performance and long-term business success.