Today, we launch a new logo for Green Strategy, which replaces the old logo. The new logoytype has been developed to reflect our core values as a company and brand.
In essence, Green Strategy is guided by six core values, which fundamentally guide and direct all our work, both internally and externally towards our clients, partners and other actors. The first three values form the basis for how we work internally and how we act in relation to our clients and other actors, thus shaping our work process. The other three values influence the character of our work products for our clients.
The first three values, which guide how we work internally and how we act in relation to our clients and other stakeholders, are:
- CARE – In all parts of our work, we feel genuine care and respect for our clients, partners and other actors, and a heartfelt commitment to our relations and output. We always do our utmost to ensure that each client feels heard and cared for, and that his/her expectations are fully met.
- COURAGE – We believe in standing up for what we believe is universally good, morally right and long-term beneficial for the majority of humanity and life on Earth. We hold an open-minded, flexible and respectful attitude to any matter, and we act with courage for the higher good.
- CREATIVITY – We believe in the importance of questioning current praxis and status quo and to always seek and opt for the most beneficial and sustainable way of doing things, whenever possible. We are deeply passionate about developing new tools, concepts, methods and practices that can facilitate and strengthen our clients’ sustainability agenda and performance.
Secondly, the character of our products is deeply influenced by the following three core values:
- QUALITY – We aim for exceptional standards in terms of the work that we deliver for our clients. We always do our utmost to create qualitative work with the ambition to exceed our clients’ highest expectations. Excellence and quality are thus embedded in all our work, from the smallest detail, to the overall structure, scope and purpose of our projects.
- CLARITY – We aim to bring clarity and understanding to both existing and new challenges and opportunities for our clients in relation to sustainability and circularity. We are truly passionate about helping our clients gain a more holistic perspective and understanding of complex realities, in order to facilitate decision-making and proceed with greater certainty and success.
- INNOVATION – We are passionate about identifying and developing new tools, concepts, methods and practices to help our clients make better decisions for improving their sustainability and circularity performance throughout their supply chains. We believe that continuous improvements, partly through innovative work, is key to a more sustainable world.